Clara Brown Shaffer
Clara Brown Shaffer is a Shareholder at the Law Office of Brown and Brown, P.C. Her practice focuses primarily on wills and trusts, estate administration, special needs planning, elder law, and long-term care planning.
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, University of Puget Sound
Juris Doctor, University of San Francisco School of Law
Clara's involvement in the legal and local community includes:
- Fellow, The American College of Trust & Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member of the Elder Law and Trust & Estate Sections of the Colorado Bar Association (CBA)
- Past Chair of the Statutory Revisions Committee for the Trust and Estate Section
of the Colorado Bar Association
- Past Board Member of the NextGen Board at HopeWest
- President of the Colorado Mesa University Foundation Board
- Co-Chair of the Estate Planning Council at St. Mary's Hospital Foundation
Clara is the author of the Estate Planning chapter in the Senior Law Handbook published by CLE/Colorado Bar Association. She frequently gives presentations and seminars throughout the State and her community on topics involving trust and estate planning, estate administration, and elder law.