Clara Brown Shaffer
Clara Brown Shaffer is a partner at the Law office of Brown and Brown, P.C. Her practice focuses primarily wills and trusts, estate administration, special needs planning, elder law, and long term care planning.
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, University of Puget Sound
Juris Doctor, University of San Francisco School of Law
Clara's involvement in the legal and local community includes:
- Fellow, The American College of Trust & Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member of the Elder Law and Trust & Estate Sections of the Colorado Bar Association (CBA)
- Past Chair of the Statutory Revisions Committee for the Trust and Estate Section
of the Colorado Bar Association
- Past Board Member of the NextGen Board at HopeWest
- President of the Colorado Mesa University Foundation Board
- Co-Chair of the Estate Planning Council at St. Mary's Hospital Foundation
Clara is the author of the Estate Planning chapter in the Senior Law Handbook published by CLE/Colorado Bar Association. She frequently gives presentations and seminars throughout the State and her community on topics involving trust and estate planning, estate administration and elder law.